Day 01: NAIROBI – LAKE NAIVASHA
Scheduled flight from Nairobi Wilson Airport to Loldia airstrip (Naivasha) with departure at 15.00 hrs. The Great Rift Valley crawls almost 9000kms through the African Continent with Lake Naivasha, one of its seven lakes, being its most impressive sector. Arrival at 15.15 hrs and transfer to Chui Lodge or Kiangazi House (approx. 30 min. drive). Afternoon activities. Dinner and overnight at LOLDIA HOUSE / CHUI LODGE / KIANGAZI HOUSE (F/B)
Day 02: LAKE NAIVASHA
Full board. Enjoy the wide range of activities included: Day and night game drives in Oserian Sanctuary. Bush breakfast, Sundowner, Bush walks, Boat trips and fishing on Lake Naivasha, Visit to the Oserian flower farm, Overnight at CHUI LODGE / KIANGAZI HOUSE (F/B)
Day 03: LAKE NAIVASHA – MAASAI MARA
Breakfast and morning activities. After lunch, transfer to the airstrip for the scheduled flight to Kenya’s legendary Maasai Mara. Arrival at 16.00 hrs and transfer to the luxurious On arrival in Maasai Mara, airstrip, met and transfer to the Mara Explorer/ Little Governors Camp on Camp’s 4×4 vehicle (non-exclusive use of vehicle, with a maximum 06 persons per vehicle). Late afternoon game viewing drive/activities. Dinner and overnight at the; MARA EXPLORER CAMP /NAIBOR CAMP / LITTLE GOVERNORS CAMP KAREN BLIXEN CAMP / ROYAL MARA LODGE (F/B)
Day 04 + Day 05: MAASAI MARA:
Mornings and afternoons game viewing drives in Maasai Mara National Reserve on Camp’s 4×4 vehicle (non-exclusive use of vehicle, with a maximum 06 persons per vehicle)/activities. All meals and overnights at the; MARA EXPLORER CAMP /NAIBOR CAMP / LITTLE GOVERNORS CAMP KAREN BLIXEN CAMP / ROYAL MARA LODGE (F/B)
Day 06: MAASAI MARA – NAIROBI & DEPARTURE:
Dawn game viewing drive. Breakfast at the Camp. This morning transfer to the Mara airstrip for the scheduled return flight Maasai Mara/Wilson 1100/1215 hrs. On arrival in Nairobi’s Wilson Airport, met and transfer to the Norfolk Hotel (use of room and meals NOT included). At a later hour transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your scheduled international departure flight or an Extension to Coast.
(03 HOURS PRIOR TO THE INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE FLIGHT TIME)
All the itineraries cost is per person sharing a room and vehicle on private basis based on the number of persons in each party.
Safari cost includes:
- Full Board Accommodation on safari (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in the Camps / Lodges
- Transportation Exclusive use on safari with custom made 08-seater safari vehicle (07 window seats) fitted with Hi-Fi radio with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography
- Services of an English Speaking Guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- All Safari Game drives in Parks and Reserves as per the itinerary
- Park / Reserve Entrance Fees
- Scheduled flights Nairobi-Amboseli, Amboseli-Nairobi-Shaba/Samburu, Shaba/Samburu -Mara, Mara-Nairobi and applicable taxes
- Bottled mineral water on safari vehicle for use during game drives.
- Temporary Membership Flying Doctors Emergency Rescue (AMREF)
- All Government taxes and levies
Not included in the cost:
- Arrival Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Bed & breakfast accommodation in Nairobi.
- Tips and Gratuities to Driver / Guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Visa fees as applicable
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and flights and departure taxes
- All items of personal nature such as laundry, tobacco, phone calls e t c
- Any items not mentioned above