At Continental Travel Group, we believe in personalized service and this continues to endear us to our clients. Our focus is on enhancing the overall traveler experience while at the same time maximizing on cost savings as well as travel policy compliance.
At Continental Travel Group, we realize that when travelers arrive at their destination, they should be in a state to conduct business effectively and comfortably. To achieve that means providing the fastest, safest and most appropriate travel and accommodation services, and for this we provide a minimum of three options applying the principle of the lowest logical fare available.
Our capabilities stretch far beyond the day to day travel management role and are designed to meet the needs of both the corporate decision-maker and their travelers. In addition to handling both simple and more complex transactions, we offer consulting services to assist with program management decisions and supplier negotiation support.
Our services range from, but are not limited to:
- Air Travel and Ticketing for corporate and leisure (local, regional and international)
- Hotel Reservations (local, regional and international)
- Tour / Safari programs (Inbound and Outbound)
- Meeting & Events (M&E) and related services i.e. incentives, conferences, workshops and seminars & Business Club trips
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Transfers
- Meet & Assist
- Student Travel i.e. student tickets, educational school group trips
- Travel Policy Consulting, management and compliance monitoring
Emergency Support Services
Continental Travel Group staff are accessible 24/7/365 to offer ‘round the clock service’ on all travel related emergencies. Our Emergency Response Team will accept reservations & enquiries for travel the same day, over weekends and public holidays and up to midnight on the day our offices are open.
Important note: Provision of some services outside of normal business hours will be limited by the opening times of supplier offices i.e. airline offices, car hire companies, passport and Embassies etc.
Emergency Contacts: 0722 753 095 or 0733 753 095