Day 01: NAIROBI-SAMBURU/SHABA:
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel or from the Airport (Early morning flight only) and commence drive via Karatina and crossing the equator at Nanyuki, to the Northern frontier district via Isiolo to Samburu National Reserve. Lunch at the Camp/ Lodge. Late afternoon game viewing drive.
Dinner and overnight at ASHNIL SAMBURU CAMP / SAMBURU SOPA LODGE / SAMBURU SIMBA LODGE / SAROVA SHABA LODGE / SAMBURU LODGE (F/B)
Day 02: SAMBURU/SHABA:
Morning and late afternoon game drives in Reserve.
All meals and overnight at ASHNIL SAMBURU CAMP / SAMBURU SOPA LODGE / SAMBURU SIMBA LODGE / SAROVA SHABA LODGE / SAMBURU LODGE (F/B)
Day 03: SAMBURU/SHABA –NAIROBI:
Breakfast at the lodge /Camp and embark on your return journey to Nairobi. On arrival in the early afternoon, you will be dropped off at your Nairobi Hotel (use of room is excluded).
Safari cost includes:
- Full Board Accommodation on safari (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in the Camps / Lodges
- Transportation Exclusive use on safari with custom made 08-seater safari vehicle (07 window seats) fitted with Hi-Fi radio with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography
- Services of an English Speaking Guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- All Safari Game drives in Parks and Reserves as per the itinerary
- Park / Reserve Entrance Fees
- Bottled mineral water on safari vehicle for use during game drives.
- Temporary Membership Flying Doctors Emergency Rescue (AMREF)
- All Government taxes and levies
Not included in the cost:
- Arrival Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Bed & breakfast accommodation in Nairobi.
- Tips and Gratuities to Driver / Guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Visa fees as applicable
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and flights and departure taxes
- All items of personal nature such as laundry, tobacco, phone calls e t c
- Any items not mentioned above
All the itineraries cost is per person sharing a room and vehicle on private basis based on the number of persons in each party.