Day 01: NAIROBI – AMBOSELI:
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel or from the Airport (Early morning flight only) and commence safari to Amboseli National Park arriving in time for lunch at the Lodge or Camp. After lunch game drive until sunset in the expansive Amboseli plains, which are home to herds of elephants that feed on the large acacia trees
Dinner and overnight at AMBOSELI SERENA LODGE / AMBOSELI SOPA LODGE / AMBOSELI KILIMA CAMP / AMBOSELI SENTRIM CAMP (F/B)
Day 02: AMBOSELI:
Early morning and late afternoon game viewing drives in the park. Mid-morning and early afternoon is at leisure, enjoying a swim at the Camp or Lodge. All meals and overnight at AMBOSELI SERENA LODGE / AMBOSELI SOPA LODGE / AMBOSELI KILIMA CAMP / AMBOSELI SENTRIM CAMP (F/B)
Day 03: AMBOSELI – MOUNT KENYA /ABERDARES:
Early morning breakfast and depart to Mount Kenya National Park. Lunch at the Lodge. Afternoon and night game viewing from the Lodge precincts where you will be able to see animal coming for a drink in the nearby water hole. Dinner & overnight at ARK LODGE / SERENA MOUNTAIN LODGE (F/B)
Day 04: MOUNT KENYA /ABERDARES – OL PEJETA (SWEETWATERS):
Breakfast at the Lodge and depart for Ol Pejeta Conservancy. Arrive for lunch at the Sweetwater’s.
Proceed on an afternoon game drive. Optional Activities available and payable direct.
Dinner and overnight at SWEETWATERS CAMP (F/B)
Day 05: OL PEJETA – LAKE NAKURU:
Breakfast at the Lodge, this morning depart for the Rift Valley passing via Nyahururu with a brief stopover to catch a glimpse of the Thompson Fall, the highest water fall in Kenya. Arrive in Nakuru in time for lunch at a Lodge in Lake Nakuru National Park. Late afternoon game viewing & bird watching drive. Dinner and overnight at LION HILL LODGE / LAKE NAKURU LODGE / FLAMINGO HILL CAMP (F/B)
Day 06: LAKE NAKURU – MAASAI MARA:
After breakfast commence drive south via Narok to the Maasai Mara National Reserve to arrive for lunch at the Lodge or Camp. Late afternoon game viewing drive.
Dinner & overnight at MARA SOPA LODGE / MARA LEISURE CAMP / MARA SIMBA LODGE F/B) MARA SERENA LODGE / MARA SAROVA CAMP / MARA SENTRIM CAMP (F/B)
Day 07: MAASAI MARA:
Early morning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this Reserve, with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife. Mid-Morning and early afternoon relaxing at the lodge or at the pool. Option of a full day Game Drive with picnic lunch can be arranged. Meals and overnight at MARA SOPA LODGE / MARA LEISURE CAMP / MARA SIMBA LODGE F/B) MARA SERENA LODGE / MARA SAROVA CAMP / MARA SENTRIM CAMP (F/B)
Day 08: MAASAI MARA – NAIROBI:
After breakfast at the Lodge/Camp, embark on your return journey to Nairobi. Transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for scheduled International departure flight, 03 hours prior to flight departure time.
Safari cost includes:
- Full Board Accommodation on safari (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in the Camps / Lodges
- Transportation Exclusive use on safari with custom made 08-seater safari vehicle (07 window seats) fitted with Hi-Fi radio with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography
- Services of an English Speaking Guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- All Safari Game drives in Parks and Reserves as per the itinerary
- Park / Reserve Entrance Fees
- Bottled mineral water on safari vehicle for use during game drives.
- Temporary Membership Flying Doctors Emergency Rescue (AMREF)
- All Government taxes and levies
Not included in the cost:
- Arrival Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Bed & breakfast accommodation in Nairobi.
- Tips and Gratuities to Driver / Guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Visa fees as applicable
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and flights and departure taxes
- All items of personal nature such as laundry, tobacco, phone calls e t c
- Any items not mentioned above