Day 01: NAIROBI – LAKE NAKURU:
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel or from the Airport (Early morning flight only) and commence safari with a brief stopover at the viewpoint for photos of the valley with Mount Longonot at the background. Proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park for lunch at the lodge / Camp. Late afternoon game viewing & bird watching drive.
Dinner and overnight at LION HILL LODGE / LAKE NAKURU LODGE / FLAMINGO HILL CAMP (F/B)
Day 02: LAKE NAKURU – MAASAI MARA:
After breakfast commence drive south via Narok to the Maasai Mara National Reserve to arrive for lunch at the Lodge or Camp. Late afternoon game viewing drive.
Dinner & overnight at MARA SOPA LODGE / MARA LEISURE CAMP / MARA SIMBA LODGE / MARA SERENA LODGE / MARA SAROVA CAMP / MARA SENTRIM CAMP (F/B)
Day 03: MAASAI MARA:
Early morning and late afternoon game viewing drives in this Reserve, with spectacular sceneries and diverse wildlife. Option of a full day game drive with picnic lunch can be arranged.
Meals and overnight at MARA SOPA LODGE / MARA LEISURE CAMP / MARA SIMBA LODGE / MARA SERENA LODGE / MARA SAROVA CAMP / MARA SENTRIM CAMP (F/B)
Day 04: MAASAI MARA – NAIROBI:
After breakfast at the Lodge/Camp, embark on your return journey to Nairobi. On arrival in the early afternoon, you will be dropped off at your Nairobi Hotel (use of room is excluded).
Safari cost includes:
- Full Board Accommodation on safari (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in the Camps / Lodges
- Transportation Exclusive use on safari with custom made 08-seater safari vehicle (07 window seats) fitted with Hi-Fi radio with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography
- Services of an English Speaking Guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- All Safari Game drives in Parks and Reserves as per the itinerary
- Park / Reserve Entrance Fees
- Bottled mineral water on safari vehicle for use during game drives.
- Temporary Membership Flying Doctors Emergency Rescue (AMREF)
- All Government taxes and levies
Not included in the cost:
- Arrival Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Bed & breakfast accommodation in Nairobi.
- Tips and Gratuities to Driver / Guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Visa fees as applicable
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and flights and departure taxes
- All items of personal nature such as laundry, tobacco, phone calls e t c
- Any items not mentioned above
All the itineraries cost is per person sharing a room and vehicle on private basis based on the number of persons in each party.
There are no reviews yet.