Day 01: NAIROBI – MERU:
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel or from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (Early morning flight only) and transfer to Wilson Airport in Nairobi for a local scheduled light aircraft flight: Wilson/Meru (0915hrs/1050 hrs). On arrival in Meru National park, met on the Camp’s 4×4 vehicle and transfer to the Camp with a mid morning game viewing en-route. Lunch at the Camp. Afternoon game viewing drive/activities. Dinners and overnight at the ELSA’S KOPJE CAMP / LEOPARD’S ROCK LODGE (F/B)
Day 02: MERU:
Full day in Meru National Park with a morning and afternoon game viewing drives / activity. All meals and overnight at the ELSA’S KOPJE CAMP / LEOPARD’S ROCK LODGE (F/B)
Day 03: MERU – LOISABA:
Breakfast at the Camp and transfer to the airstrip for a tropic air charter flights flight Meru/Loisaba (flight timings to be reconfirmed on firm booking). On arrival in Loisaba airstrip, met and transfer to the Lodge on Lodge’s 4×4 vehicle. Lunch at the Lodge. Afternoon game viewing drive/activities. Dinners and overnight at the LOISABA LODGE (F/B)
Day 04: LOISABA:
Full day in the Loisaba Ranch with game viewing drives and applicable local activities. All meals and overnight at the LOISABA LODGE (F/B)
Day 05: LOISABA – MAASAI MARA:
Breakfast at the Lodge. This morning transfer to the airstrip for a scheduled flight Loisaba/Maasai Mara (0930/1100 hrs). On arrival in Maasai Mara, airstrip, met and transfer to the Mara Explorer / Little Governors Camp on Camp’s 4×4 vehicle (non-exclusive use of vehicle, with a maximum 06 persons per vehicle). Late afternoon game viewing drive/activities. Dinner and overnight at the; MARA EXPLORER CAMP /NAIBOR CAMP / LITTLE GOVERNORS CAMP KAREN BLIXEN CAMP / ROYAL MARA LODGE (F/B)
Day 06 & Day 07: MAASAI MARA:
Mornings and afternoons game viewing drives in Maasai Mara National Reserve on Camp’s 4×4 vehicle (non-exclusive use of vehicle, with a maximum 06 persons per vehicle)/activities. All meals and overnights at the; MARA EXPLORER CAMP /NAIBOR CAMP / LITTLE GOVERNORS CAMP KAREN BLIXEN CAMP / ROYAL MARA LODGE (F/B)
Day 08: MAASAI MARA – NAIROBI & DEPARTURE:
Dawn game viewing drive. Breakfast at the Camp. This morning transfer to the Mara airstrip for the scheduled return flight Maasai Mara/Wilson 1100/1215 hrs. On arrival in Nairobi’s Wilson Airport, met and transfer to the Norfolk Hotel (use of room and meals NOT included). At a later hour transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your scheduled international departure flight or an Extension to Coast. (03 HOURS PRIOR TO THE INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE FLIGHT TIME)
Safari cost includes:
- Full Board Accommodation on safari (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in the Camps / Lodges
- Transportation Exclusive use on safari with custom made 08-seater safari vehicle (07 window seats) fitted with Hi-Fi radio with a roof hatch for enhanced game viewing and photography
- Services of an English Speaking Guide knowledgeable in flora and fauna.
- All Safari Game drives in Parks and Reserves as per the itinerary
- Park / Reserve Entrance Fees
- Bottled mineral water on safari vehicle for use during game drives.
- Temporary Membership Flying Doctors Emergency Rescue (AMREF)
- All Government taxes and levies
Not included in the cost:
- Arrival Airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Bed & breakfast accommodation in Nairobi.
- Tips and Gratuities to Driver / Guide, porters, bar and waiters
- Visa fees as applicable
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and flights and departure taxes
- All items of personal nature such as laundry, tobacco, phone calls e t c
- Any items not mentioned above
All the itineraries cost is per person sharing a room and vehicle on private basis based on the number of persons in each party.
There are no reviews yet.